Colorado Dermatology Institute and Dr. Anderson are pleased to be a part of the Colorado Springs/Southern Colorado community and honored that our patients entrust us with their care!
Part of being a responsible member of a community is giving back to that community, whether it be supporting community organizations, improving and expanding medical care for patients, or individual acts of kindness. Some of the more visible ways we give back to our community include providing services or contributing to local and national organizations and charities such as:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Angels of America’s Fallen: Supports children of military members who have died in the line of duty.
- Assisted Living: CDI provides dermatology care to various assisted living facilities in the Colorado Springs community.
- Childhood Leukemia Foundation
- Colorado Springs Police Department Victims Advocacy Unit: Works to minimize the impact of violent crimes to victims and to assist in restoring their quality of life.
- Dream Catcher Equine Rescue
- Enlisted Association: Supports active duty and retired military enlisted personnel.
- Humane Society
- Make a Wish Foundation
- National Vietnam Veterans Foundation
- Never Alone Foundation: Works to create family and community through the gift of adoption.
- TESSA: The only provider of confidential services specifically for victims of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (DVSA) in El Paso and Teller Counties.
- Rampart Range Rotary Club
- Silver Key: Serves to better the lives of thousands of senior citizens in the Colorado Springs area.
- Wounded Warrior